Custom Avi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I have no idea if this is in the right section so I'm sorry if its not. I'm looking for a specific sort of avi and look but it aint easy to find ... does anyone do custom avis please as I have no idea where to even start on said thing.

To give a rough idea of what I'm looking for its an 8ft tall, blackish grey monster type thing - I can give full details.

Theres a slight snag .... I'm a skint student and do not have much to spend on this :( any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Part of SL experience is the ability to experiment and play around with the editing ability of changing appearance of your avi.

If you have a certain look that you seek, have you looked and found anything of similar qualities that may only need a little tweaking here and there? Searching inworld and on SL Marketplace?

Like others have and will say, custom avis can be expensive.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bkeywords%5D=Furry

Click that link. Go to the Refine search part and under the l$ setting put 0-0 or 0-1 or 0-5. depending on your funds you can find some really nice stuff that way.

Most custom avatars can be accheived by mixing and matching.

buy parts to other things and mix them up.

The thing i do is pick stuff i like. a whole hodge-podge of items and mix and match till I have a unique outfit. Message me if you need any help at all. I know exactly where to shop and what to search. This is usually best for low budgets.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.