Sign in to follow this  
KelleyFerreira

"Unable to connect to a simulator" message for three days...

Long-time member (since 2006) and I've never seen this message pertaining to anything other than rolling restarts... any suggestions/help will be greatly appreciated. My fiance & I are long distance and we use SL as a way to connect when posdible. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Just saw that - he's having the exact same problem. He can log into my account and onto the website, no problem. But he hasn't been able to log into SL, no matter what viewer, for three days. Thanks for posting - at least we know it's not just him!

I cant log in either, worked a few times if I reinstalled the viewer. But if I logged out I had to do that all over again. and now even that wont work. Before when I got in sl was a nightmare to move around in. Anyone knows why?

That doesn't make sense - you can log into other accounts, like my fiance. I'd understand contacting your ISP if you can't log in at all but this is account-specific.

An update: I contacted Live Chat Support again because my ISP has no clue about what to look for, and this time I was told something different: "We are getting many reports of this same error today. We are looking into this for several residents. I am sure we can get this resolved for you very soon. I will create a support ticket for you here."

According to what I was told the first time by the Support representative, the reason why I can login with my alt account and not with my main one is that each account uses a different route.

Please check my thread in this forum and read what Monty Linden wrote there. Following his advice, I already filed a JIRA.