Lost Object Taking Up Prim Count

Fyyrefli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! So I am very new to owning land, and recently purchased a pre-made home. When rezzing an object, it never actually appeared on the ground. The prim capacity of the land went down, and now I can't even play with my kitties because it says the parcel is too full to rez the ball. I've lost items before and within a day or so they reappear in my Lost and Found, but after 5 days, this item still hasn't shown up there and my available prims is still nonexistent. I tried derendering surface patch to see through the floor, but the floor did not disappear. I've tried going into building mode and creating a selection around where I dropped it, and nothing was picked up.

Any advice?

Ctrl+Alt+T allows you to see and select invisible objects. This allows you to delect them while Editing.

You can use World menu > About Land > Objects Tab to find and count objects that belong to you and others.

The Show button highlights all objects that meet the requirements listed on the left of the button.

The Return button will return all objects that meet the requirements. Use this with caution.

If you use Firestorm it has an area search function that will show you all objects individually.

There may be other TPV's that have this function.

If you don't use Firestorm you may be able to ask a friend who does to help you locate the object.

I've helped friends in the past clean up stray prims like this from their parcels.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.