mainland restrictions

Bradley Grau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

You don't need use that land as residential. Mainland is mainland, and there is not specific covenant (only LL general rules) for mainland if you BUY that land.

PS. There is special rules from LL for some regions in Mainland, but I think your are not askjing for them.

The land description is simply something a previous owner has put there. You can change that on land you own. You can put mainland to any use, commercial, residental, a club, whatever, as long as you purchase it. However, you can not put adult on mainland other than Zindra. Normally there are no covinenants for mainland, but that is the panel to check before you buy. If Lindens have restricted the parcel for some reason, it will show there. That is controlled by the sim owner which for mainland is LL.

Hope that helps clarify.

I was wondering something about that though... In the "About Land' window, "Access" tab, what if you check those boxes: "Allow public access", (Block access by:) "Residents who have not given payment info to Linden Lab" and "Residents who are not age verified adults"? I guess it's still against LL's ToS but would also prevent those who are not adults from TPing to a place that has those kind of settings turned on, right?

Message was edited by: Crystalship Rehula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.