Is it in the rules to transfer things between to accounts?

Bradley Grau
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Bradley.Grau wrote:

I was wanting to make an alter ego in game, but i was wondering if it is in the rules to send things to my alter ego, because it would be a real pain to find most of this stuff again, plus it would be nice to start it off with a little money on it so that i caould get it into shape faster. So is this permitted?

Sending Linden is very easy. Just pay them to your alt.  Sending inventory requires that the object be transferable.  It also helps if it is copy as well because if you transfer it to your alt, you loose your copy.  But again the only requirement is that the object can be transfered.

--Cinn

1 answer to this question

Bradley.Grau wrote:

I was wanting to make an alter ego in game, but i was wondering if it is in the rules to send things to my alter ego, because it would be a real pain to find most of this stuff again, plus it would be nice to start it off with a little money on it so that i caould get it into shape faster. So is this permitted?

Sending Linden is very easy. Just pay them to your alt.  Sending inventory requires that the object be transferable.  It also helps if it is copy as well because if you transfer it to your alt, you loose your copy.  But again the only requirement is that the object can be transfered.

--Cinn

Archived