Sign in to follow this  
Stefanosje Sellers

Your favorite shops (MP) with fashion for men?

Hi everyone.

As of a few days ago, I've been working very hard on creating a blog and thus writing unique content for them. At this point I'm working on a parted story about fashion for male avatars in SL. It can be quite hard to find unique and fashionable items for the masculine breed. Biker - scifi and other alternative corners have the overhand in our styling. There's a few quality shops I've found so far, which did clothing in the style I'm looking to find.

Here's my list so far, so you have an impression of the clothing I'm looking for:

LEVENCHY

*COCO*

::theACAPULCOgold.::

Please feel free to link your (favorite) shop in this thread so I can purchase its products and take it into review in one of my blogs. IM me if you wish to see my blog first. I will not post it to avoid misconception that I am advertising it.

Hoorenbeek is one of my favorites (but he hasn't adpoted liquid mesh (or fitted mesh) yet.  Another of my favorites is Redgrave.  She was one of the pioneers of liquid mesh I think and I love her designs.  I've worn her male skins for several years now!  Check those out too.

• Like 1