Missing Landlord for region. My 1/4 sim down 10 hours. LL brought back online for one day only

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Missing Landlord for region. My 1/4 sim down 10 hours. LL brought back online for one day only

I have extensive landscaping for Frank Lloyd Wright house "Falling Water" near beach with underwater reef etc.

LL did this a year ago, would not say why. It took 7 hours to pick up my stuff. FOR SOME REAON I could not pick up ALL of MY owned stuff on the ground in one "BLOB". Many things were left over that I own, and I had to pick them up one and two at a time. They were NOT locked.

After almost a day, LL said "okay, you can stay" but my stuff was gone. My landlord got them to do a rollback, thank heavens, but I still had 7 hours of suffering and panic.

I really need some good advice fast, as the LL clock is ticking.

Most of my stuff is non-mod, so I cannot put "linkers" into them.

Why can't I pick up everything on the ground in one blob? I hid water so the reef etc were visible fully.

I am happy to pay for a good solution, especially one that moves the landscaping over to a new sim as well.

HELP!

Amethyst, thanks.

Looks like our landlord has also let her personal account lapse as well.

Any advice or strategies on how to pick things up from the ground/underwater so they can be easiest/best placed after moving?

I may be able to get accurate terraform before move, which wouls save months of pain and fiddling.

This pic shows what we need...

Domaine moving needs 2014-07-10.jpg

ok so as you did in the image, I would divide the parcel into areas (more than in your image) and rezz platforms on the ground in each area - each platform would be in different color. Maybe even colored walls. Name each prim by the color you used. Then take few snapshots so you don't have to remember which color is in what area. 

Then select all colored prims and make a copy of them, then take the copy into your inventory - this stack of objects is going to be rezzed first on the new land.

Then act like a bird and look from the sky on the gound and select one colored prim and all of your objects that are above the prim, deselect the colored prim and select it again just to make sure the coalescent object will have the prims name in the inventory so you know whats what, take them in your inventory. Do this for every colored prim that marks one area.

This way you will be able to rezz that first stack of objects and position your stuff as needed then simply rezz each colored prim in the appropriate area and at the end delete all colored prims :)

I hope it doesn't sounds too complicated lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.