Skin help please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening!

I have been into making skins for some time, but I have a problem. I gained some experience and I can do then well, I think they are actualy good, but I cannot finish them.I cannot sell them as they are.They need to be adjusted, tuned up just a bit. Some may need to be worked upon for 5 minutes. I also do not know how to fit then to the body and I do not know what else I need, appliers, mesh head and other things.

So I am looking for someone to help me.I do most of the work, he takes them, adjusts a bit, or shows me what to do and we sell them together(we set a certain percentage).I do most of the work and we sell them together.

I already have quite a few ready, so I can show what I have got to whoever might be interested.

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place or anything, it has not been on purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

cateaua wrote:

Good evening!

I have been into making skins for some time, but I have a problem. I gained some experience and I can do then well, I think they are actualy good, but I cannot finish them.I cannot sell them as they are.They need to be adjusted, tuned up just a bit.

Can you explain more or post pics of what you mean by 'they need to be adjusted?'

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.