Bitcoin Mining

Tottenkopf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tottenkopf wrote:

Hi. Today I bough this machine to mine bitcoins:

When i started it a lor of bitcoins began jumping and i took 5. Now I have them in my inventory. How can I sent them to my bitcoin wallet?

You are kidding us?

You did read the description did you not?

"This Bitcoin Investment Kit will help you make so many tons of Bitcoins in Second Life! Using the ultimate programming superpowers of Linden Sexting Language and drawing mechanical current from the Second Life grid itself, you can mine 22 1/2 hours a day for 7 days a week and not spend a dime on electricity from the Stalingrad Electric and Light Co. They have enough of your real money, so buy this kit and make the most popular pretend money available in this technologically advanced society that we live in."

Tottenkopf wrote:

When i started it a lor of bitcoins began jumping and i took 5. Now I have them in my inventory. How can I sent them to my bitcoin wallet?

I think you need to send them to a minor government official in Nigeria.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Tottenkopf wrote:

I think you need to send them to a minor government official in Nigeria.

I thought minors were banned from the Nigeria SIM.

• 2 months later...

I personly would like Linden Labs to investigate this item.  I think it is a fraud as the day is long.  125 prims and minging for bitcoins is not as easy as it once was.  Most important, nothing is free in life.  If you want income to spend in real life or SecondLife you have to earn it.  In SL you can get 300L$/week by being a premium account, or you can add real money into your account or both.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.