Sign in to follow this  
Deliya

Looking for Great Mesh body and clothing/skin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey :) I hope that I'am right here with my question.

I'am looking for a Mesh Body and hope anyone can help me out ? Now i have the slink Physique Mesh Body but iam not happy at the moment, because there are not many clothing or skins on marketplace who fit with this mesh body. I want to have a great skin for the body and great looking outfits. Maybe someone can tell me, where i find a good mesh body ,where the clothing and skins have applier for ?

Deliya wrote:

Hey
:)
I hope that I'am right here with my question.

I'am looking for a Mesh Body and hope anyone can help me out ? Now i have the slink Physique Mesh Body but iam not happy at the moment, because there are not many clothing or skins on marketplace who fit with this mesh body. I want to have a great skin for the body and great looking outfits. Maybe someone can tell me, where i find a good mesh body ,where the clothing and skins have applier for ?

The Slink Physique mesh body is fitted mesh. You can wear any fitted mesh clothing with it. If any parts pop through you use the hud to make those areas alpha. Seeing as it is very new to the market there are few "system" layer clothes for it, but with the release of dev kits there will be some coming.

Now this isn't going to solve your current problem :D, but I suggest you check out The Shops  - The Mesh Project where you can get FREE (all but head) avatars that are extremely nice and whos parts fit automatically and it is a full body from head to toe (you can use your own head if you like). It is in beta and there is very little for it at the moment (less than  Slink) but it would be good I think to compare. The huds once you get the hang of them are very impressive.

Hopefully both (well other mesh bodies or torsos are coming out too) will eventually have wardrobes and such with lots of choices. Patience is good.

I have done two very long posts on The Mesh Project bodies. Links to two are in the sidebar of my blog under Popular Posts :D. A third comes out tomorrow, Thursday morning.   Oh, I took my blog out of my signature. Here is part one:

http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-mesh-project-full-body-mesh.html

There is a body called Lena Lush Body ( https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KL-Lena-Lush-Body/5992805 ), it may have more supporters than slink at the moment, because slink is a bit newer. however the lena mesh body is a bit curvy. the most popular body was the wowmeh, which is not currently being sold, but from what i know they are coming out with an updated version, so you could wait it out for that, but it could be awhile lol.

I use the TMP deluxe mesh body and head..........

I can wear any  mesh outfit and  all my old non- mesh shoes (by hiding the  feet).

I can also wear any prim items but not tattoo clothing layers.

I can only wear clothing layers when manufacturers had made appliers but that is  happening increasingly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.