I have been playing Sl on my laptop until today..with no problems..today i cannot stay on sl or get voice to work..also inventory and ao's are not working..any reason this would happen?

Wikka Fhang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having a problem loading Sl today... I have previously had no problem being on Sl with broadband connection..for the past three weeks...today i get logged off...inventory will not load fully..ao does not work...and voice does not work also. Any ideas ???

6 answers to this question

Hi, This is a recurring post in these forums,

It is like a bad penny, that keeps being passed around, on a friday.

Have had this issue several times, usually clears up by monday, perhaps tuesday because of Easter.

Is a total frustration, be patient, if premium file a issue on it.

But, no matter what, it seems, the issue will clear up the next business day for LL.

Hang in there, know it is frustrating. xoxo

• Like 1

"connection reason"?  I am assuming it tells you lost your connection to the sim you were in?

That could be caused by a problem with your ISP, modem, or router.  I would suggest rebooting/cycling your modem and router both.  Very often you will get these errors because one of them are going bad. 

If that doesn't work, I would check you connection/ISP.  See if they are experiencing any issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.