how do i find out my login history?

SSjhusky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how do i find out my login history? and im not talking about my transaction history

what im asking is how do i find out look up the days i logged into SL because i need to match it up wiyh my internet statement

i really need this help

and thank you

3 answers to this question

There isn't a signon log per-se for you to examine. You can look at your local chat log and see what days and times you were chatting in open chat if you chose to keep your chat logs and timestamp them.

A typical chat.txt file is found on the following path on a Windows 7 PC:

Capture - Chat.png

The detailed path is: C:\Users\KarenMichelle Lane\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\karenmichelle_lane\chat.txt

The AppData is a hidden directory and you will need to make it visible using the Organize / Folder and search options / View / [x] Show hidden files, folders and drives option.

Browse thru that chat.txt file to get a clue to your usage for the month in question.

Here is a sample of what you can expect to see:

[2014/06/18 19:40]  Second Life: You have left the group '~ Ruby Edu-Sim ~'.
[2014/06/19 07:49]  MystiTool Implant 2.0.0: MystiTool Implant Controller: /1 help
[2014/06/19 07:49]  VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9h* PERFECT & DIVINE LADY AO V1: 17% memory extra free (2826 Byte).
[2014/06/19 07:49]  MystiTool HUD 2.0.2: MystiTool HUD 2.0.2, /1 help
[2014/06/19 07:49]  VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9h* PERFECT & DIVINE LADY AO V1: 23% memory free (3838 Byte).
[2014/06/19 07:49]  For Lease Cube w/Sensor - Firmament Msg - 2048: 2014-06-19 3:21 am SLT - GGTech - Hello There V1.8F: Ciccio Apfelbaum is visiting Parcel Firmament - 2048 sqm - 468 prims - Beach Front Parcel SLURL:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Firmament/33/173/22/

Good Luck :D

• Like 1

It doesn't help for the past, but as you look ahead to future months, you might try building yourself a logger to keep track of your time in world.  Here's one way:

//Simple Online Logger -- Rolig Loon -- July 2014//Released for free public use provided that these two top lines are kept intact.list gWhen;key gOwnerStatus;integer gOnLine;default{	state_entry()	{		llSetObjectName("");		llSetTimerEvent(60.0);  //Check once a minute	}	timer()	{		gOwnerStatus = llRequestAgentData(llGetOwner(),DATA_ONLINE); //Ask if owner is online	}	dataserver (key id, string data)	{		if (gOwnerStatus == id)		{			if (  !gOnLine && ((integer)data == 1))	//Owner wasn't on line, but is now			{				llResetTime();				gOnLine = TRUE;				gWhen += ["I: " + llGetTimestamp()]; //Record on-line start time			}			else if (gOnLine && ((integer)data == 0)) //Owner was on line but is not now			{				integer time = (integer)llGetTime();				integer mins = time / 60;				integer secs = time % 60;				integer hours = mins / 60;				mins = mins % 60;				gOnLine = FALSE;				// Record on-line end time				gWhen += ["O: " + llGetTimestamp() + " >"+(string)hours+":"+(string)mins+":"+(string)secs];			}		}	}	touch_start(integer num)	{		if (llDetectedKey(0) == llGetOwner())  //Owner clicked		{			integer i;			while( i < llGetListLength(gWhen))  //List records			{				llRegionSayTo(llGetOwner(),0,"/me "+ llList2String(gWhen,i));				++i;			}		}	}}

Put that script in a prim someplace where you have permission to rez things and leave them (like your house).

When you click on it, the script will list all the recorded times when you entered and left SL, like this:

I: 2014-07-05T19:44:15.652835Z
 O: 2014-07-05T19:46:15.663015Z >0:2:0

The lines that start with "I:" give times when you entered SL, in the UTC time zone (Greenwich mean time), so that first line says I entered SL on July 5, 2014 at 7:44:15 p.m.

The lines that start with "O:" give times when you logged out of SL, in the same format.  The three numbers after the ">" sign tell you your elapsed time in world in hr:min:sec . I stayed in SL for 2 minutes.

You'll have to convert times to your own time zone if you really need than information, or you can go to the trouble of writing a conversion routine into this script.  I obviously didn't.

I suggest deliberately resetting the script every few months.  If you don't, the list of times will get unbearably long and -- worse yet -- the script will run out of memory and stall.  Again, you can write fancier ways to clear its memory or erase old records selectively, but I leave that to you.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.