New Region Alerts

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Open Preferences >>> Move & View >>> Firestorm and toggle Notify if the simulator version changes while changing region.  Frankly, though, I find that very useful information to have.  It helps explain some peculiar behavior, especially in places like Bay City where the selection of servers for each region seems like a patchwork quilt.  

• Like 2

Not truly. It's just that the question is more than 2 years old and Firestorm has changed since then. They evidently decided that most people weren't concerned enough about that system message control to make it important to keep in the viewer. It's still accessible in the Debug Settings menu, though. Open your Advanced menu (CTRL + Alt + D) and then the Debug Settings menu. Look for FSShowServerVersionChangeNotice . By default, it is set to TRUE, so change it to FALSE.

Next time you have a question, please open a new thread to ask instead of posting to someone else's ancient question. I only noticed your post because I watch old threads occasionally. Most other people would never have seen it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.