Anyone here been dumped by a close friend for no reason?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeh, closure is really important in relationships.  Not getting that closure leaves people with a greater sense of loss.  It is an unfortunate part of broken realtionships in RL as well as in SL.

The sad part of this is that it can impact a person's self image and leaves no room for growth.  Since each relationship should be an opportunity for growth, how would someone grow when there is not feedback?   Closure is important.

If they liked you then they would not want you to be upset. So the equation goes that telling you would make you more upset than not telling you. If they hated you they would be more likely to tell you. Even if htey hurt your feelings before leaving it may have been so you hate them and laugh at them instead of wondering why or knowing something that would hurt you. Either way, the equation and flow chart points to it being hard for you to do anything about but carry on and get over whatever part of your feelings you can get over. I guess part of that is doing what you are doing now, which is talking about it and trying to see if anyone can help. I can assume this is normal, will lead to a better future for you than the present you experience now.

Which means my post is almost useless, it points out the obvious. Then again, sometimes that is all one can do and all that is expected.

If you are looking for an answer on how to cope, I don't know but assume it will be OK and maybe you can catch up with the person some time if you put it out there you want to talk to them again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.