How to make a notecard into an SLURL?

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so this is going to be hard to explain so I'll do my best..  

I'm trying to put a notecard in the bio on my profile.  So when people read my profile they can click the notecard link directly from my profile and open it and get more info like events, schedules, etc etc.

Surely this is possible becaue you can link groups and profiles in your profiles bio

Example:   secondlife:///app/group/Group_UUID_HERE/about    (makes a group into a clickable link

secondlife:///app/agent/PROFILE_UUID_HERE/about      (links your profile

So I'm trying to figure out what I need to type in bold to get a notecard clickable..   notecards have UUID's also so this should work.. but not sure what I need to type after app/    

Also, is there a list somewhere that shows all of the things you can type after app/    ?              I know there's ones for Teleport and Grid.  Surely there's more out there.. would like to know/learn them all.   Could be useful.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

That's a nice idea, but you can't do that.  There's a full list of the allowed actions in the URL namespace here, but that's not one of them. Also, note that most of the ones in that list will not work if you try them on an external browser.  They will only work if you use the internal web rowser.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.