I used to own a lot. My 'owner' sold off everything to someone else. My 'home' appears to be gone

Gunther Vuckovic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I assume you mean that the sim's owner sold the sim without telling you beforehand.  That's crummy business practice, but not all landowners use their heads.  Your belongings should have been returned to you automatically by either your old landlord or the new one.  Look in your Lost & Found folder.  They were probably returned as a single coalesced object.  It will have an icon that looks like a small stack of bricks and it will probably have an unfamiliar name.  See here for careful instructions about how to unpack it >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041#Section_.1

• Like 3

It looks likely that your landlord has quit secondlife. I couldn't find a "Wildfire Wolcott" in Search in-world, or via my.secondlife.com. I used to know a "Wildfire Walcott" (different surname spelling) who owned a moderately large amount of SL land, but she is no longer in Search either, and the last entry in her blog site is something like two years old.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.