full version link wrong

EnCore Mayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have a demo of an item associated within the full version's listing page. in other words, in the full version's Edit Item Listing page where you add all the descriptions, pix, features, etc. they have a section Demo Item that i input the demo version's listing. all well and good, cept when i view the demo's page, it's link "Get the full version" it points to an odd page that doesn't exist. if it did, i've tried re-editing the full version's page numerous times to train the demo link (magically created since there's nowhere on the demo version page to associate the full version link). no matter what i do, the demo's link stubbornly holds to the bad link (i can't remember makiing that page, if i did, i'm sorry, let it go please).

is there any way, short of deleting both pages and starting over to relink to the proper full version page?

• 1 year later...

Did either of you find a fix?  

I uploaded an item and messed it up, it was left on my MP listings as just SKU: and blank in the details, lead to an empty unlisted MP, so I uploaded again and it was fine, uploaded & linked my demo then the next day I have a look how it's going and the demo won't link back to the product page.  I checked version numbers they're all in order on web page and in viewer Listings Folder. 

I worked out how to remove the dead page, rebooted, still so solution

don't worry, lol, i just put a new one up.  :smileyhappy:

though one thing to think of is these days there are scripts that you can ada button to your demo (if it's in a hud) to take the customer back to the listing.  can't hurt, i just put on on the new demo.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.