server having trouble again?

Shania Adder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok.. i rebooted my modem, cleared my cache, rebouted the rooter. I tried an avatar rest. I opened yourtube and it work at usual speed so trouble is not from my end... So where the hell is  the avatar that i should see instead of a cloud?

I know.. another post toi complaint. But if the  server or the program  were seen to the right way.. If they'd care to use their techs and not  just fixing it when it's broken. maybe  we would have a SL that function.

There is nothing wrong.  tested all 13 of my accounts each load, and load fast and fine.  CHANGE your hair base or shape. "I'm a cloud" sometimes the sql links get corrupted you must force them to renew the link.  so change outfits.  change shapes. hair bases. change groups. things like that and make sure your damn bandwidth setting is not over 1400.  but in the clients all of them have it that derp out after 1400 on bandwidth

I've been having this problem for over a week now. Durning the day everything is good but at night it goes to cloud mode. I just stand there and wait. My partner is having the same problem every night as well and the only thing we found that works is clearing the cache and logging back in. TaDa there we are, between the two of us we have 5 sims and it does it no matter what sim we log in from.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.