men mesh hair similiar to this style

walterwhiteSr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Laqroki had a style rather like that (a bit shorter and more voluminous on the sides, but it does leave the face clear), called “Radiant”) but it's rather old... I'd say about three years, nearly an eternity by SL measures, so I'm not sure if they still have it (the store still exists, but maybe they retired that hair along other products). Obviously it's not mesh, but considering it's a relatively short style, even if it was mesh it'd be unrigged, and therefore not all that different from sculpted.

Thanks to all who offered input:

Ren:  I am wearing the LAQ Radiant now recently switched to it from a short hair I wore:

LAQ.jpg

I would like to get mesh and a little fuller on back of neck and more groomed.  Also as you said it's old, the hair strands are thick chunks.  I am hopeing to find some thing with finer more natural hair strands.

Lillyanna, thank you for the suggestion , saw that one too, and again is nice but looking for a more groomed look.

Dementia, thank you as well,  Wasabi Pills/ Zack Hair  tried that too, and same as before however, the piece even if the style worked, didn't look good.  my opinion.  I have come to it several times..but for me not it.

Thanks Drake for you opinion, however you offer critique but no suggestion.  One problem, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000, and present, this hair style has stood the test of time, MANY celebrity hunks wear this style both young and old.  I happen to be older and it feels comfortable for me.  BTW short hair is back in style with with some accents, guess that is 40s,50s, yet seems to be very popular.

No, just no.. There is a huge difference etween the two hair styles you show. the top one is timeless. the bottom one, with the fly away wings is a main stay of the 80's and thank gawd it stayed there.

I didn't offer and stores as the ones i would have suggested have already ben said.

Lighten up a tad.

ETA.. That is not a short hair style, that is a medium hair style. I have a short hair style, SL and RL. Age has nothing to do with it. My dad is 65 and has a buzz cut, so does my 12 year old nephew.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.