Help with Mused and Lola breast

bunnygirl25

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have Lola tango breast and I love them. I love the way they look and the appliers, I have no problems with them. I went out and got the Mused Milkmaid breast, solely for the milk function becasue I hate how they look. Normaly I wear them under my Lola's and try to geep them transparent but anytime the become engorged, they go visible and it get's annoying having to constantly make them transparent. I've tried making them smaller, but because the mused breast are more pushed together and have clevage, no matter how small I make them, if they go visible, they're seen. Can someone help me with this?

My first thought, if you don't mind wearing another script and if they're mod, is to make a simple script that makes them transparent on the changed event. That would take care of the problem.

You can IM me in-world for a script if that's what you want to try. Other than that, ask other owners of the mused and see if there's a toggle for that?

hello! i wear the mused system myself (lvl 10!)...but its quite easy if you have some time and the prim space to make it work. set out a copy of the mused breast. then ctr/alt/t to see transparent prims. go into edit mode, make sure you have it selected to edit linked, then select the breast prims, and unlink, and then do this with the shirt, and bra layers. basically any boobies shaped prims.***now take a copy of the system into your inv for safe measure*** now go back to the now breast-less system, and remove the script inside, that controls the SIZING of the breasts. this way when you wear the milking system, when the full/engorged states wont look offsized when wearing your other breast. now, for the other brands, the non fitted, it was easy to link the system and fit them together with your main boobs with the sizing removed. but unfortunately. unless lolas has changed it, their clothing layer channels are on the same channels as the mused system. (when linked together) causing the entire system to show on shirt changes ect. i would also advise to remove the mused nipple jewelery if you are comfy with messing with smaller prims. once you now have the system, is very important to rename it before you take a copy so you know its the system only. now, wear your favorite boobies, and add the milking system. i suggest, have the teets show to try and line them up with your tangos nipples.and if you have a enough milk, go ahead and pump and adjust the size of the system manually. you will need to edit linked prims to adjust the breast side straps if you keep them. i even use this with the new fitmesh breast from lolas and works great. :) i hope this helped. fee free to poke me in world if you need help. and welcome to the milking club! ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im havent been able to increase my breast size. I click on the restore button and nothing happens..i right click for touch and nothing happens. The only sucess I have had is making the chart numbers move and being able to have breasts on the demo breasts..and even then...my breasts look like attachments. I really need some help understanding the whole process. I will leave you a mesage on SL to see when you are free to chat with me online about the product if you dont mind.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.