How do I automatically add people to a group?

Emma Geraln

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Morning all,  I am looking for a system to automatically add people to my rental group, the group is for my residential customers it isn’t set to open access.  I have looked at the a system from CBS that requires the use of a bot, which would mean I need to keep a real world pc logged in. Since the main reason for wanting automation is to cover the time when I am asleep this isn’t really ideal. I do employ an assistant however we still have a period when neither of us are online and I want to avoid keeping people waiting once they have rented.  So basically is there a system in SL that will allow me do add people to my group automatically when they rent (via my hippo vendor / rental system), that operates entirely in world ?  Thanks in advance,

6 answers to this question

Thanks Dartagan, I guess there is some technical reason why this can't be done or someone would have .... If you're a large business in SL having bots logged in may be practical but there must be plenty of people like me out there.  I would have thought Hippo would have added it as a feature if they could.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.