[Help] Mesh Wires coming from my Clothes?

Reuben Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello residents,

I'm here because I could really do with some help. I have recently noticed a small issue with some of my clothes, which are mesh. They have wire like strands coming from the clothes that go down into the ground of the sim, I'm not sure why this happens or how to solve it, I hope someone here may be able to give me some troubleshooting tips on how to posisbly resolve this issue.

Viewer: Firestorm, 4.6.5.40833

Sim(s): ALL

Screenshot:

FVBzmTW.png

It's a strange one, because only some pieces of mesh are affected by it. The other evening a friend pointed this out about a mesh top I wore. Out of maybe ten people, only two saw the same glitch. Almost everyone was wearing some rigged mesh and two were wearing fitted mesh bodies, but only this one piece of clothing was affected. Even the skirt I wore, rigged mesh from the same outfit and store, was unaffected.

Thank you both for your replies!!

It is very strange indeed, I'm a huge mesh lover and run mesh everything these days. Mesh houses, mesh grass, mesh avatars, mesh clothes etc, but this is the first time I have ever encounted this issue. I did disable the"hardware skinning" and it solved the issue, but at the same time made the game luck super ugly :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.