Sign in to follow this  
Thalia Zaks

question about appearing in search?

Hi,

I have managed to set up a market place store and am currently setting up a sales floor in world so that people can rez house demos if they wish. my query is this..i'm setting up my sales floor in a skybox above my home wayyy below and wondered if i could somehow set only my skybox to appear in search so that visitors don't land in my main living area or building platform? 

I know where to find the button to "show in search" for L$30 a week, but can i make it so that if i appear in search, that visitors are taken directly to my sales floor?

Yes, set a landing point at your store under Options in your parcel management tools.

You will always be able to tp home and tp your friends there.

Thanks so much, i would never have thought of that!! so now that is set...anyone finding me in search will go directly to there?

sorry for the daft questions, so new to setting up shop! ;)

also one other really quick question...if i uncheck the box allowing other residents to build on my land, will they still be able to rez with the holovend?

thanks for your time. :)

Assuming you own the holovend, and that the buyer is just activating it with touch/menu, the sim considers you to be the rezzer, since you own the object doing the rezzing.