Admin delisted item - who to contact?

Les White

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't figure out how to contact the right admin.

I was selling some crappy shotgun I made in the market for almost 10 years then today I got a notice that it has been delisted due to 'item not as advertised'. I don't even know what that means. It was exactly as advertised and I made everything myself, the prims, textures, animations.. it was one of my first items here and has been on the market almost since the day slexchange opened 100 years ago.

Blah blah. I can hardly be bothered to even write this post, but I hate being pushed around by annoymous admins and moronic systems that do not tell you anything.

Is this a common problem? Anything I need to know? Where do they hide the actual contact an admin button?

If you can, just re-enable the listing. They de-list things by mistake, even things that LL has previously apologised for incorrectly de-listing where that apology is included IN the listing. I wouldn't even waste time doing it any other way but if you wish, you open a support case.

Recently one of my best selling items, wicker furniture, was delisted because they claimed it MUST be listed under outdoor. Wicker apparently can never be used indoor (although I have it sitting in my own RL home).  

Anyway I just relisted it, no need to contact anyone.

Thaks for the insights. I think in the end that I will just leave it delisted and anything else they choose to delist for mysterious reasons. They must have enough customers that my contributions are not important.

I got tired ot the way LL does business years ago and it would break my heart to start caring again.

Again, thanks for the answers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.