Age verification question

Spooje Xenga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,  I'm being asked for age verification agiain!   I passed age verification weeks ago via the "nosey" SL form.  I also have my credit card on file.  So why am I being now asked for age verification?  I'm using beta viewer 2.   All of your previous responses to my Q's have been helpful!  Ty! Spooje

7 answers to this question

Hi all, my first time here, tried to figure out how to post but I seem to be stupid so i just do a reply on this with my own question sorry.

I have a technical question and not sure I im on the right forum for this (sorry Pep, I know you!)

My hubby got a new notebook, he uses windows7, viewer 1.23.5, graphic card: Nvidia gtx 282m.. All is fine if he uses his notebook screen but he has an external screen attachted to the notebook. If he uses the external screen his ava goes black when he changes clothes. We asked around what the problem could be and no one know, so therefor my first post here:-)

Another thing, I replied here at a thread not dealing with this issues, so tell me how to start a thread:-)

Hi Lionesse,

There are known issues with using a dual monitor setup and using the second monitor for SL.  He should reconfigure so that the external monitor is the primary one.

Regarding opening a new thread here in SL Answers.  Just go to https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers   and click on the Got Questions? link.  And then click on Start a discussion or ask a question.   There are other ways to start one as well but that is the simplest to remember

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.