Sign in to follow this  
Spooje Xenga

Age verification question

Question

7 answers to this question

Just as a quick side note.  If this is the first time you've logged in using the Viewer 2,  log out and back in again.  I noticed the first time I logged in using it that somethings didn't work right.  When I logged back in the second time they were fine

--Cinn

Cinnamon,

Fixed it, thank you for your quick reply!  Yes, you were correct.  It was not set in preferences.  I had it set in the prev viewer and assumed my settings would be the same in Beta viewer.  Ty again, Spooje 

Spooje comes 'slinking' into one of Sl's Nite Clubs.

The duty bouncer cards Spooje;  "Hey!  How come I

am always being carded", inquires Spooje, "just 'cause

you looks so young and SO Sexy too"! 

Hi all, my first time here, tried to figure out how to post but I seem to be stupid so i just do a reply on this with my own question sorry.

I have a technical question and not sure I im on the right forum for this (sorry Pep, I know you!)

My hubby got a new notebook, he uses windows7, viewer 1.23.5, graphic card: Nvidia gtx 282m.. All is fine if he uses his notebook screen but he has an external screen attachted to the notebook. If he uses the external screen his ava goes black when he changes clothes. We asked around what the problem could be and no one know, so therefor my first post here:-)

Another thing, I replied here at a thread not dealing with this issues, so tell me how to start a thread:-)

Hi Lionesse,

There are known issues with using a dual monitor setup and using the second monitor for SL.  He should reconfigure so that the external monitor is the primary one.

Regarding opening a new thread here in SL Answers.  Just go to https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/answers   and click on the Got Questions? link.  And then click on Start a discussion or ask a question.   There are other ways to start one as well but that is the simplest to remember

--Cinn