Sign in to follow this  
Inanna Andel

Game of Thrones Roleplay Sims

Have you watched the Game of Thrones?  If you have, you know how great the series is.  We are an interactive roleplay environment.  There are five sims that are situated 200 to 300 years before the books or series.  Game of Thrones RP Sims are a unique blend of RP and Combat with constant Spellfire combat in designated areas, battles, raids, even areas for capture. Join the war between House Tyrell and Targaryen, or skirmishes between Highgarden and Sunspear, or fight outlaws in the Dornish Marches. Our battle wildlings as the Night's Watch. If you want Thrones, but don't just want RP combat and para RP, then join us and become a Legend.

Tyrell, Lannister, Baratheon, Martel, Targaryen. Names that are legend in the Seven Kingdoms. Who will you be and what will be your legacy? Are you a noble lady, who plots in secret, manipulating Kings and Knights to do your bidding? Are you a wealthy merchant, casting nets of intrigue though out the lands? Are you a lowly Hedge Knight, traveling from city to city serving any lord willing to pay you? Are you a whore, working in a brothel or a street rat in the bowels of some city? With Game of Thrones Roleplay you decide your career path, from 70 custom classes. Join us today! Pick your path and become a legend.

Maui Central (157,146,3501)

The Game of Thrones RP sims now have 5 land regions, as well as more on sky platforms. Currently represented are

King's Landing (year 1 AL),

Highgarden & The Farmlands of The Reach,

Casterly Rock & Lannisport,

The Eyrie & The Vale of Arryn,

Sunspear & Dorne,

The Grassy Vale,

The Dothraki Sea,

Castle Black, The Wall & Mole's Town.

The Riverlands will be coming soon too.

There are opportunities for role-players in all levels of society, as well as for natural (non-speaking) animals, such as wolves & horses.

Here are some pictures of this amazing sim:

The Red Keep - KingThe Red Keep - KingCastle Black, Zaurak_001.jpg

i'm so sick of this RP as this place was just plain bad that they don't allow dragons there as i'd like to say do not go to this RP i've been there before and it's pure crap as i do not recommend this place to RP at

We appreciate all constructive feedback. This person's complaint is that we do not allow dragons. That is incorrect. We are set at a point in the history of Westeros when Aegon Targaryen is waging the war of conquest. At that time there were only 3 dragons alive in the world. We already have 3 dragons being played. So, when this person asked that we allow him to play a dragon, we respectfully declined. We want to keep things aligned with the theme of Game of Thrones and as such, dragons are very limited. We get odd requests like this all the time.. someone wanting to play an elf, or a drow or a Gorean assassin. We cannot please everyone. Some people think that they should be able to join a themed sim and force their desires on the RP, even if it doesn't fit the theme. Sorry, we are Game of Thrones Roleplay, not freeform medieval fantasy.

I can say the game of thrones sims have been quite enjoyable to me. I joined  in June and have had an array of different experiences while on the sims. I have watched and competed in a few tournaments , engaged in a very substantial amount of role play with several other players. The players as well as the admins of the sim are warm and welcoming to new players.  They offer a wide variety of options as far as acceptable roles and characters . I do not find it to be in any way limiting. I admire the time and effort put into maintaining the sims and unity hud system in place ensures fair play by expanding ones many options. I would definitely recommend these sims to any individuals  noob or veteran role players to come and experience it for themselves 

yeah there were only 3 dragons in the books but there were loads of dragons in the past back to the really massive ones and surely your not stone set playing out the whole books there are folks who make their own characters their own stories into the land of westeros imersive stories with so much potential for enjoyment, rules can be bent, they have magic, giants, direwolves & friggen mammoths surely anything is possible and things are not limited to just those 3 dragons!?

Thanks....I went for tour today.  I love the books and tv series too. Im not into rp but grabbed the observer tag and had a good look around.  

GOT_002.jpg

Hello. I'm desperately trying to find the Wall, Castle Black, or anything very North. There is a notecard offering a tour, but when I hit the LM for Castle Black, I fall and fall, and then I fall some more, to a forest.

Can anyone please point me into the right direction?

Thank you!

Anyone know of a GoT style roleplay that doesn't discriminate ages? I'm a para-roleplayer who only plays characters between the ages 10 and 14. I do so not only because I enjoy being something different from myself but because it adds realism to the roleplay.

However, the banning of younger characters has really limited my roleplay options in an unfair way.

I'm a huuuge GoT fan and to me it'd be a bit ridiculous not to allow those who aren't yet adults because... imagine the story of Game Of Thrones without Arya, Sansa, Brandon Jon, Joffrey, Tommen and even Daenerys... (All under 18 in the beginning)

Anyway it'd be great if someone could either tell me if I could play here or if theres another I could play in... thank you.

-Aspen

I believe it's a matter of LL ToS more than the sim owners' whim. Even though the original stories -and TV adaptation- have children, it's clearly adult content. LL forbids children in environments classified as Adult and anything remotely seeming ageplay, and several of the things that the children from these stories went through are specifically against these terms of service. Daenerys was married off at age 13 and Sansa between 13 and 14, but trying to RP anything close to that in SL could even get you banned. Some of what Arya witnessed/heard is also against LL ToS for children to be present.

I understand what you mean, but allowing children to participate in Adult roleplay would only get the owners/admins in trouble. The only other option would be for you to find a sim where these stories are seriously watered down, removing all the adult content from them, for you to be able to play an underage character. That wouldn't be realistic for these particular stories either (and I'm not sure it exists), but good luck on your search!