Sign in to follow this  
Dax Claremont

Question about money

Question

8 answers to this question

If I'd not deleted SL and Emerald, I understand how that transfer would be done. However, I have deleted both SL and Emerald and would rather not dl them again. Is there a way to open a profile w/o either SL or emerald?

AjaxLife could to that. It's web based and you can do the basic SL functions. But it's currently down. So you need at least download a viewer.

Easiest way, re-install a viewer, give the money to the person(s), then uninstall all over again. You don't even need to change the default preferences. Takes about 20 minutes, i guess, with download, install and uninstall times.

I do not know of any way to transfer lindens to another resident without using some sort of SL client. If it's several thousand lindens, it might be worth reloading a client, if not, I would just forget it.

And don't forget, if you are leaving SL, go to your account page and cancel any payment info you have there before you cancel the account.