Sign in to follow this  
LilDevyl Fallen

Having Trouble

Question

4 answers to this question

Currency for what country? I'm not up to date, but I think you have to use either US dollars or Euros.

You also need to set up your billing information. PayPal or a major credit card. Many preloaded and reloadable credit cards also work. MasterCards seem to cause the fewest problems. To do all this, you only need to start at the SL site, which you did to be able to post here. On the left hand side of your Dashboard you should see Account with a > next to it. Under that you will find Update  Billing Info.

To get inworld, you need to download and install a viewer. Linden Lab recetnly released their newest viewer, which is a Beta. Many people use Emerald, which you can get at http://modularsystems.sl/downloads.html  I recommend starting with the Beta viewer since it was designed for new people. On teh right hand side of your dashboard you will see two big buttons. The top one being about getting a Linden Home and the one under that is to download Viewer 2.

Hope that helps and welcome to Second Life.

Message was edited by: Henry Darkthief for typos