What happens if I don't fit?

Arachna Frostwych

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Easy enough to "replace outfit" to change from a petite female human into a tall voluptuous one or into a dainty butterfly.  They fit anywhere.  What happens if I change into a really large dragon or something?  If I'm in a room or other space too small will the excess length in any direction just "go through" the walls (the way my plants do if I put them too close to the wall)?  Will I crush things?  Will I just not materialize properly?  What does happen if I try to be too big for my surroundings?  (It's such fun trying on so many shapes!)  Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Doors can be a problem for Dracos. HAIR on a dragon   No self respecting dragon would wear hair.

Try it on for awhile and see what happens.

Message was edited by: Faubio.Alter .................... serious dragons have a humanoid like dragon AV as well for human sized events and situations, sort of part dragon, part human AV.

• Like 1

In general you will just pass through things.  You see it all the time.  However in a crowd you will tend to bump people. And excessive bumping is sometimes a form of harrassment so you should be careful in crowds.  But I've worn a dragon avi to costume contests before.  Just stayed to the outside of the dance floor!

--Cinn

• Like 1

When you wear a prim item such as a dragon the prims become phantom.  They pass through other objects and avatars as if they were not there. It can be annoying to people around you since it obscures their view when the prims pass through them.  Your avatar is somewhere inside the prims so if you do bump into someone and it's your avatar that did the bumping (which is often not seen) then you will move them around..............and some people get really irritated with that..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.