Your target is at Banior Bahoozamoth

isabellanoske

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

okay i am getting very VERY sick of these messages i get every 2 mins and it says
"Secondlife: Your trget is at Banior Bahoozamoth" and it repeats it ABOUT 10 - 35 times its very annoying i even checked the stuff im wearing i even go naked and ill wait and it does it again and sometimes it so much i cant even see what other people are saying cus i try to scroll up but it keeps messageing me and it goes back to the bottom someone help Pllllleaseeee i have tried diffrent viewers too and it still does it!!!!

1 answer to this question

If you are absolutely sure that it is nothing you are wearing, including a HUD and any jewelry you may have attached, then the only other possibility is that you have triggered some scripted object recently and it is patiently sending its repeated message and waiting for you to do something.  You should be able to find it easily enough.  Look at the message in your chat window and right click it.  You should get an informational window that tells you exactly where it is.  Go there and UNclick the object, or delete it, or complain to whoever owns it --- whichever seems most appropriate.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.