Looking for a family sim that has events that are on GMT time zone!

Meg Howe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Basically what the title says really, I know there are a lot of wonderful family sims here on SL, however not many are great for those of us on GMT time zone! I love feeling part of a community and joining it at events but being on GMT time zone means I often miss out..so if anyone knows of any family sims, that are Gmt friendly....I would love to hear about them!!!

Hey there Ladies,

Esterwell has events in these time Zones.  THey are paragraph RP Immersive ones so if that is what you are looking for come and check it out :D It's family friendly and there is a whole town around the schools. 

you are also always welcome to create your own events here, no GM or Admin permission needed! 

Website:  http://esterwellchronicle.wix.com/esterwellchronicles

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isala/167/173/3018

Your welcome to take a look at Masoma county as well. We dont currently have many events to be honest, however I am trying to change that with block parties every two weeks to each month (Wanting to do them more often) as well the tenants also have quite a few things going on, not to mention quite a few areas within the sims (I believe there are 9 goign on 10 sims in teh community) to rp at including a cafe, police station (which the emergency dept are still looking for volunteers to join) and many other things. Just do a search for Masoma county and you can find it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.