Where do we announce new items for sale now?

MenuBar Memorial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Apparently the "New Products" forum is down/eliminated/whatevah.

I saw a New Products (feed) listed - um... somewhere (can't find it again in this confusing new mess), but apparently I cannot create new discussion  threads there, and there seems to be zero posts .

I honestly don't have the time to read every hyperventilating Chicken Little blog post concerning SL, so maybe I've missed something. If a notice was posted somewhere, please point me to it, so I can help others.

4 answers to this question

Posting are displayed in Recently Answered if they are not created as a question or if they were marked as answered by the OP  Yours was a question and will appear in Unanswered Questions or Possibly Answered questions until you mark it as answered.

Regarding the New Product forum, this is not the forums.   This is SL Answers in the blogs.  You want to go to https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/forums

Although I believe as you have noticed that they removed the New Products forum.

--Cinn

Hello MenuBar, the New Products (feed) is available here Second Life  Blogs > Commerce  Forums > New  Products (feed)

Other Residents have requested this New Feature on pJIRA Re-create the "New Products" Forum Topic, under  the Commerce Forums Please add your comments and vote.

pJIRA is a tool for residents to file new feature requests as well as bug reports (The "P" stands for Public.) An overview and common questions about pJIRA can be found in the Public Issue Tracker

How do I log in to the Tracker?

• Visit https://jira.secondlife.com and click the 'Log In' link on the top right of the page
  • On the login page, enter your Second Life username (Firstname Lastname and password

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.