Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bbnny9

My account being hold. Pelase help!

Recommended Posts


bbnny9 wrote:

And why do I have to wait while you all can log in!?'' That's really unfair, I just want to be treated like any normal player. Like you and the rest. There's no difference between you and me, we didn't do anything wrong. Why can you be enjoying second life while I can't log in!?

Because you can't give the proper info to GET your account back....And WE aren't waiting on tickets. You can login too, just not on that account. 

Now you're just acting like a child. You were before too, but you're beyond ridiculous at this point. I don't know about anyone else but when my kids get like that, I can tell they need a nap, or a timeout. Maybe the lab thinks you need a timeout.

We have spelled it all out for you... we are RESIDENTS, we CANNOT help you. We offered advice, encouragement, ways to continue enjoying your sl...and you're just poo-pooing it all away. So, what more do you want from us? We tried to help, and you couldn't possibly care less. Shrugs.

You don't need your account back to roleplay, you do not need to spend money to roleplay, I am not suggesting either. I gave you a great link to a blog that you can find FREE items to rebuild yourself on this new name you have created. I suggest trying that while you wait. You just might surprise yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

You all should be going in game, contact an important person from this game, telling them to solve my problem. That's what a friendly person would do.

WE CANNOT CONTACT THEM INGAME ANY MORE THAN YOU CAN.

Was that loud and clear enough?

Why don't YOU log into the game, using this name you have created for yourself, or an alt account, whatever... and go try to find an admin by yourself. If you can't do it, what makes you think anyone else can?

We were friendly, we were nice, we were encouraging, we were helpful...You're just being a tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

And why do I have to wait while you all can log in!?'' That's really unfair, I just want to be treated like any normal player. Like you and the rest. There's no difference between you and me, we didn't do anything wrong. Why can you be enjoying second life while I can't log in!?

Because you screwed up and falsified the info when you signed up. Thats why. If you had been honest and just put your accurate details in they would have already opened you account back up. You could not remember what birthday you used. That is a huge red flag for LL.

And who is "we"? Are you sharing your account with someone? That is a huge no no as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So nobody knows any admin? They are ghosts? Aren't them administrating in second life? I never saw an online game or server where nobody knows who's in charge of it. 

Secondly, you aren't being supportive, I've been told that I was lying, people don't believe me that I'm saying the truth when it's obvious I am. You are picking the admins side, when they are acting wrong. I've sumbitted a lot of support tickets and they don't solve my problem. 

And why do I have to start again with freebie things when I have lindens. If it's the same for you why don't you give out all your lindens and start over again? Neither of us did anything wrong, why should I lose what I've got here? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake, I said I didn't remember if I put my real birthday or not. Never said I put a false one. How could I imagine something like this would happen? The only thing those security things are usefull is if you forget your password. And I never forget it, so why would I care for that? How could I imagine the admins would steal my account. I never saw that on any other game,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I NEVER SHARED MY ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE, DONT U READ WHAT I WRITE! When I say we, is me and the other people commenting here. Why are you treating me like if I was a rulebreaker or a lyer??? We means me and you. Neither of us did anything wrong here, why can you play on your main account while I cant? Why can you keep your things and money and I have to lose everything. I had an account worth 2.5k Lindens! That's a lot for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

So nobody knows any admin? They are ghosts? Aren't them administrating in second life? I never saw an online game or server where nobody knows who's in charge of it. 

Secondly, you aren't being supportive, I've been told that I was lying, people don't believe me that I'm saying the truth when it's obvious I am. You are picking the admins side, when they are acting wrong. I've sumbitted a lot of support tickets and they don't solve my problem. 

And why do I have to start again with freebie things when I have lindens. If it's the same for you why don't you give out all your lindens and start over again? Neither of us did anything wrong, why should I lose what I've got here? 

 

LoL...what online games have you played, where players had personal friendships or even knew the support employees personally? Thats anything, but not common and no professional company would give you or anyone else special treatment because knowing one of their employees personally.

And any professional company does not work on a personal contact method for their support departments. There is always just a general contact method and then you get a random employee to work on your case. Thats normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

 Why can you keep your things and money and I have to lose everything. I had an account worth 2.5k Lindens! That's a lot for me!

They aren't your things, or your money.

You really need to get over yourself at this point. You're actng like a child throwing a tantrem. That 2.5k you keep bragging about wasn't even YOUR money, you've said it repeatedly, others gave it to you. If anyone should be pissed about it being gone, it should be them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's mine since they gave it to me. Your argument is really stupid. If someone gifts you a pair of jeans for your birhtday, isn't it yours? They didn't lend me money, they gifted it, so it's mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

It's mine since they gave it to me. Your argument is really stupid. If someone gifts you a pair of jeans for your birhtday, isn't it yours? They didn't lend me money, they gifted it, so it's mine. 

Read the TOS my dear, it is actually assets that belong to Linden Lab until, or unless, you cash it out and turn it into real money. The same as everything you think your avatar owns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why is my account hold and not yours or anyone elses? Why do I have to deal with all this. And you, instead of supporting me, you pick lindens side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

So why is my account hold and not yours or anyone elses? Why do I have to deal with all this. And you, instead of supporting me, you pick lindens side.

Because I didn't do anything wrong, and clearly something happened that got your account put on hold. They gave you an option to remove the hold, but because you chose to falsify information, the hold cannot be lifted at this time. If you had been able to give them proper info, you would be back in your old account by now. That isn't them, or anyone else, being mean, it's a matter of following security protocols. Like it or not, they exist for a reason.

I don 't need to take sides, lol. I tried to offer you help, and a way to still enjoy your sl, while you wait for your problem to be fixed. The fact that you are impatient and immature, is neither my, nor Linden Lab's, problem, it's yours. 

Or is the entire world out to get you too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

Drake, I said I didn't remember if I put my real birthday or not. Never said I put a false one. How could I imagine something like this would happen? The only thing those security things are usefull is if you forget your password. And I never forget it, so why would I care for that? How could I imagine the admins would steal my account. I never saw that on any other game,

Why would it even be an issue that you might have used a false birthday? Apparently those security things are more useful than you thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf is everyone talking about? I've never seen such horrible people as you all. I'm 21 years old, I've never falsified my information. I don't know why you all say that. I never done anything wrong, they hold my account for no reason and their lack of efficience prevent me to have my account back. You're all so resentfull and mean, I don't know why are you treating me like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

Wtf is everyone talking about? I've never seen such horrible people as you all. I'm 21 years old, I've never falsified my information. I don't know why you all say that. I never done anything wrong, they hold my account for no reason and their lack of efficience prevent me to have my account back. You're all so resentfull and mean, I don't know why are you treating me like this. 

First...look up the word resent...it does not mean what you seem to think it means.

Second...giving the wrong birthdate when you sign up, is giving false information

Third....because you're behaving like a child.

This is probably one of the worst ways to get the admins, or anyone, to try and actually help you, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, I'm actually glad this person can't get back in....I would seriously hate to have them wander over to the RP sim I belong to. I can see nothing but drama drama drama.....whew......(wipes brow)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by your behavior, which is the behavior of a kid not an adult, here you probably are not 21 but a minor.   Why would you say you can't remember if you gave the correct date of birth when you registered otherwise?  You say you didn't do anything wrong but you did or your have your account back by now.  Even if the only thing you did was give a false date of birth it is still a serious TOS violation in the eyes of LL because its something minors do.

Section 4.1 of the TOS says

...You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") and to use the account management tools provided to keep your Registration Data accurate, current and complete.

Your account bbnny8 is gone.  You have obviously been banned not put on hold.  If you were just on hold or suspended, i'd be able to look up your profile still, but I can't. 

You are now violating the TOS once again by creating this second account.  Section 5.2 of the TOS

Linden Lab may suspend or terminate your Account if you violate this Agreement, along with any or all other Accounts held by you or otherwise related to you, as determined by Linden Lab in its discretion, and your violation of this Agreement shall be deemed to apply to all such Accounts. Upon termination of your Accounts, this Agreement between us will be automatically terminated and you may not re-subscribe or return to the Service through other or future Accounts you or others may set up.

You cooked your own goose. I have no sympathy for you.  Hopefully a Linden will see your post and you will get a ban on bbnny9 also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why you're all assuming all this things about me. First of all I'm 21, you have no evidence to claim I'm a minor. Secondly, I never caused any problems, ever, at any sim I've roleplayed at. People who knew me found me nice. I don't know why is my account suspended, I still don't know. I've sent another ticket but they didn't even answer me. And why do you assume I've given false information about my age? All you keep doing is making up things about me with no fundamentation at all. More than a week passed, what can I do to get my account back? Can anyone help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bbnny9 wrote:

I don't know why you're all assuming all this things about me. First of all I'm 21, you have no evidence to claim I'm a minor. Secondly, I never caused any problems, ever, at any sim I've roleplayed at. People who knew me found me nice. I don't know why is my account suspended, I still don't know. I've sent another ticket but they didn't even answer me. And why do you assume I've given false information about my age? All you keep doing is making up things about me with no fundamentation at all. More than a week passed, what can I do to get my account back? Can anyone help me?

You said you couldn't remember what birthday you used. Apparently the info you supplied was incorrect seeing as you haven't gotten your account back. We have given all the help anyone aside from a LL employee can. All you can do is wait and hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...