Sign in to follow this  
KiKi Broadmoor

HOT FIREY RED HEAD LOOKING FOR RICH SUGAR DADDY

MMMMMMM Hello there My Name is  KiKi I am a  firey red head with gorgeous hazel eyes  my body was designed to please I am looking for a  rich sugar daddy that likes to spoil his little  girl . My avatar is  an  adult has am I . I am  extremely  detailed  and  vocal so your in for  a treat.  So if your looking I am  also  message  me. My  sl  name  is  KiKi Broadmoor.

Unless you know what you're talking about The Jerk then keep your childish comments to yourself....I know Kiki in RL and believe me...she is 100% female. Take a look at your RL pic....Goofy looking...hahaha

Wow KiKI.. you are a lucky..um woman.. to have so many 'friends' jump to your defense.. and all within 10 minutes of each other! You must be a really special hot firey red head..

Good luck in your search for a sponser/sugar daddy , I guess.. and have fun! :matte-motes-oh-rly:

Talk about Hot  KiKi one of the Hottest women I have ever meet had great time and looking forward to seeing her again I love how sexuaul she is, she 100% woman

The reply to this post is a TOS violation. One may not disclose RL information about a player. On the other hand, it may be "libel"- writing lies to defame someone's character.

The correct response is to file an abuse report (which I did.. but the more people that pile on the more effective the report.. this is my experience.)

I read the header of this post and thought "Wow! Someone introduces themselves and makes an offer of interesting activities or role play! How refreshing!" Usually we see "Hi", "Hi, I em desprate to half frinds", or "I'm bored, someone come amuse me because I have the whole SL universe to explore but am lazy."

Hi fives to the redhead!

SimonTemplar Bernard wrote:

The reply to this post is a TOS violation. One may not disclose RL information about a player. On the other hand, it may be "libel"- writing lies to defame someone's character.

The correct response is to file an abuse report (which I did.. but the more people that pile on the more effective the report.. this is my experience.)

I read the header of this post and thought "Wow! Someone introduces themselves and makes an offer of interesting activities or role play! How refreshing!" Usually we see "Hi", "Hi, I
em
desprate
to
half frinds
", or "I'm bored, someone come amuse me because I have the whole SL universe to explore but am lazy."

Hi fives to the redhead!

You really need to re-read the ToS on disclosure... You also can not file an AR on someone in the forums. The correct response is to notify a moderator. However, it is only their opinion that the OP is a male in RL.

As to your second point... You really don't know what a sugar daddy is, do you? She is looking for a guy to buy her everything she wants and give her $L when she asks. There are so many typos in her post I would hesitate to even RP with her, nevermind give her all of my hard earned $L.

KiKi Broadmoor wrote:

Hello there my name is Kiki, I am a fiery red head with gorgeous hazel eyes, and my body was designed to please. I am looking for a rich sugar daddy that likes to spoil his little girl. My avatar is an adult as am I. I am extremely detailed and vocal so you’re in for a treat.  So if you’re looking I am also, message me. My SL name is Kiki Broadmoor.

FIFY.