HOT FIREY RED HEAD LOOKING FOR RICH SUGAR DADDY

KiKi Broadmoor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MMMMMMM Hello there My Name is  KiKi I am a  firey red head with gorgeous hazel eyes  my body was designed to please I am looking for a  rich sugar daddy that likes to spoil his little  girl . My avatar is  an  adult has am I . I am  extremely  detailed  and  vocal so your in for  a treat.  So if your looking I am  also  message  me. My  sl  name  is  KiKi Broadmoor.

The reply to this post is a TOS violation. One may not disclose RL information about a player. On the other hand, it may be "libel"- writing lies to defame someone's character.

The correct response is to file an abuse report (which I did.. but the more people that pile on the more effective the report.. this is my experience.)

I read the header of this post and thought "Wow! Someone introduces themselves and makes an offer of interesting activities or role play! How refreshing!" Usually we see "Hi", "Hi, I em desprate to half frinds", or "I'm bored, someone come amuse me because I have the whole SL universe to explore but am lazy."

Hi fives to the redhead!

SimonTemplar Bernard wrote:

The reply to this post is a TOS violation. One may not disclose RL information about a player. On the other hand, it may be "libel"- writing lies to defame someone's character.

The correct response is to file an abuse report (which I did.. but the more people that pile on the more effective the report.. this is my experience.)

I read the header of this post and thought "Wow! Someone introduces themselves and makes an offer of interesting activities or role play! How refreshing!" Usually we see "Hi", "Hi, I
em
desprate
to
half frinds
", or "I'm bored, someone come amuse me because I have the whole SL universe to explore but am lazy."

Hi fives to the redhead!

You really need to re-read the ToS on disclosure... You also can not file an AR on someone in the forums. The correct response is to notify a moderator. However, it is only their opinion that the OP is a male in RL.

As to your second point... You really don't know what a sugar daddy is, do you? She is looking for a guy to buy her everything she wants and give her $L when she asks. There are so many typos in her post I would hesitate to even RP with her, nevermind give her all of my hard earned $L.

KiKi Broadmoor wrote:

Hello there my name is Kiki, I am a fiery red head with gorgeous hazel eyes, and my body was designed to please. I am looking for a rich sugar daddy that likes to spoil his little girl. My avatar is an adult as am I. I am extremely detailed and vocal so you’re in for a treat.  So if you’re looking I am also, message me. My SL name is Kiki Broadmoor.

FIFY.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.