Flung to a spot and stuck with no redemption!

Baccus Docherty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Recently I've been experiencing some very odd symptoms here in SL. 

1.  I've turned into a slow faller.  It takes me forever to get down stairs anymore (no it's not my net connection, I swear I checked.)

2. Even with the run option clearly on, my avatar moves in the walk animation and doesn't go any faster than a walk.

3. Certain sims (3 and counting, both Mature and Adult) have slung me to a spot on the sim upon landing, and I cannot get out of the spot.

What's very interesting about being stuck is that there are no ban lines around me, and no clear property lines indicating that I'm in a certain spot for a reason.  I cannot fly up and down, I cannot move left or right.  I can get stuck in a falling animation loop, which sucks. Yes, I am adult verified, so presumably it's not that causing me troubles.

3 answers to this question

This is a problem that showed up with the new server...were those in private sims? I had the same problem in a sim the other day...couldn't walk, stuck in one place. I could sit in a lucky chair that was nearby, but when I stood up, still in the walking mode and not moving. A sim restart solved the problem. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.