HELP I CANT LOG IN

Scarlett McMasters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The last 3 days have been horrible, I try to log in and it will either go beneath water, or all grey, sometimes it tells me gesture unable to load and then now sometimes the lindens will load and my objects and sometimes they wont.. Either way it wont let me log in keeps booting me after I try.. I switched grapics to the lowest, rebooted thousands of times, reinstalled, and I keep trying, if I am lucky it goes through and works and I dont have any problems but now it seems I cant even get that luck.. Any suggestions on what I can do please?

3 answers to this question

try this:

• go to a speed test website, i recommend http://speedtest.net
  • change the settings of the site so that the test server is in San Francisco, where as of my latest knowledge the LL authentication servers are
  • change the settings so that the units it measures are in kilobits per second
  • run the test a few times to get an average of your download speed
  • go into your Preferences > Network and set the bandwidth slider to between 50% and 80% of the test reported average download speed

see if that helps

• Like 1

Its still not working.. I even tried lowering it way down to 50 but its weird.. It will let me get in about 2 minutes of rezzing, and sometimes can see everything but wont let me move then logs out.. Sometimes it says gesture unable to load, I even tried detaching everything in the few minutes it lets me in. Also during that time I can chat in IMs if the person pms me first.. so its strange I am at a lost for what else to try? Any other suggestions?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.