Sign in to follow this  
Resound Rang

Any Gamers?

Would love to chat with people in SL about video games. I'm an avid gamer and have a ps3 and love to do co-op games. I think it'd be a great way to make friends. 

I'm gaming on PC :D 

Games such as TERA, SWTOR, CS:GO, LoL, B2, Pokerstars, Hearthstone. 

I'm not gaming that much lately tho, but I'm open for other games as well :D 

Similar to Liam I'm a PC gamer.

MMOs, CS:GO, etc. Though I do have a 360 and a PS3, I rarely play them. If you have anything you want to play on the PC feel free to drop me a message.

Gamer gilr here.

Main interests in MMORPGs (WoW, SWTOR, RIFT, TERA, Swordsman Online, Black Gold Online, etc.) , not so much in console or handhelds.

If you want to chat on MMORPGs, IM me :matte-motes-big-grin:

Closed beta starts 6/20/14

Two factions, one embraces cyberpunk technology, the other embraces nature.

Multiple races and classes.

Look it up...

I'm a half console half PC gamer but mainly console as it's just more conveniant and social.

I generally only do MMOs on PC and have played TONS of them.           EQ, EQ2, WoW, Matrix Online, LoTRO, CoH/CoV, SWTOR, SWG, GW2..  I think that's it lol  there might be more but that's just what comes to mind.        I recently played Day Z (online zombie survival game)  It's freakin awesome lol     I'm not a big zombie nerd or anything and don't care for things like the walking dead etc  but its awesome.

For console I started out from N64 to PS2 then from there I've been souly on the Xbox.  Got the X1 as well.          That's where my FPS games come in and Racing genres.    GTA is also in there

So ya hit me up in SL if anyone needs any gaming friends

I'm a gamer too ^^ PC all the way though I'm afraid, I'm oldskool like that. Love Minecraft, COD and the Elder Scrolls series among other games. I'm always looking for gaming-related chat :D Don't be shy, PM me!