Can not login to Aditi (Beta Grid)

DR Dahlgren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OOps Faubio, sorry to add to the argument, but you are clearly not logged into Aditi / Ahern. When logged onto the Aditi grid (beta grid) the menu bar is red as a warning that nothing created or done on Aditi effects your normal SL account on Agni.

aditi-ahern.jpg

There is more than the main grid (Agni) you can log into.

Agni
The primary Second Life grid to which users connect; named after the Vedic god of Fire, mentioned in the four Vedas.

Aditi
The beta test grid available to Residents for testing the Second Life server software before it's deployed to the main grid (Agni); named after the Vedic mother goddess, cosmic creatrix.

To log into the Aditi grid you need to press Cntl Alt G when your client is open but not logged in to get the window. Then you select Aditi and log in as normal. On the splash screen you will see a warning that inventory, money, etc is seperate and does not effect your main grid inventory or money.

So while you are logged in to Ahern Faubio, you are logged into Ahern on the main grid, not on the beta grid.  Hope this helps

My apologizes Dr.Dahlgren, Irene could have just as easily responded to your post then spent her time correcting mine, as is her habitual behavior. As her posts would indicate. I have repeated informed her that my posts are not pointed toward her. In this situation I was responding to your post not one she created. I have repeated said to her I feel this is rude and inappropriate behavior yet she persists. This is unfortunate. I believe she is reading far more into the self correcting nature of the forums, as written in the guidelines than was intended and is using it to reach her own ends Again, my apologies.

It may also be a language issue Faubio. Sometimes intention is very hard to disern via text, especially if you are working in a second language as Irene is. Not defending, just trying to maybe defuse a bit. :-)

At any rate, hopefully we have sorted out the grids and the issue so people can go and try to break the code on Aditi.

SECOND LIVE BETA TESTE GRID - ADITI

Please, I can not log me on ADITI.

Facts about my operation:

. 1 I have only one month to live second;
. 2 I have only one account, the Second Life Main Grid Agni;

What I'm doing:
. 1 Trying to log me in TEST GRID ADITI with User and Password MAIN GRID AGNI;

Can someone tell me Cause I can not log in TEST GRID?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.