Date of birth ( DOB )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there ! I was wondering where can i see my Date of birth ( DOB ) on my dashboard ? Because I'm not sure if it is my real birthday or not because i don't remember if I've written November or December. Is there any way i can see my RL birthday on my dashboard ? If no is there any other way ?

AndehMoltoer wrote:

Hey there ! I was wondering where can i see my Date of birth ( DOB ) on my dashboard ? Because I'm not sure if it is my real birthday or not because i don't remember if I've written November or December. Is there any way i can see my RL birthday on my dashboard ? If no is there any other way ?

You mean the Birthday you entered when you created your account? I do not believe there ies ny way to change or see that info.

Not really sure why it matters as long as you got the year correct and are over 18.

when you have give false information in your personal data, and need help for your account you might have problem proving it's really you.

LL will need your rl info to be able reinstate your account after a hack or a not longer active emailaccount, DOB is one of the things they can ask you

If you are uncertain about the date you entered or other detail you can open a ticket in https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Choose "Account Issue", and "Change Account Details", then describe the issue.

Most probably they will ask you for a copy of a RL document and ask you some questions to be certain that you are the owner of the account (secret question, some SL friends, or so)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.