Teen Roleplay/SL boyfriend wanted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiii :) Like the subject says, I'm looking for a potential SL boyfriend that is involved in the family community. I'm not interested in bringing the relationship out of SL (unless by some weird coincedence you happen to live nearby and you're around the same age as me and...other stuff haha. But what are the odds of that happening?) but I would like to have someone to spend time with and introduce to my SL family. If not that, then some new friends would be nice as well.

My avi is 17 and enrolled at Hogwarts but I plan on possibly enrolling at Kennedy Hall if it comes back. My family lives in one of the family communities and we are all very close (and a lil crazy lol) so I'm hoping to find someone that will fit in just fine. I'm not sure what else to write here.. just PM me directly on here and I will answer any questions that you have. If you want to meet in-world, you'll have to PM me to get the name of my avi as well (it's not the same as the name I'm using on here.. I don't use this avi at all).

Look forward to chattin' with you. :D

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.