Mesh Clothing (or any I suppose)

Purplerain Horowitz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Any suggestions on where I can find reasonably priced mesh clothing, or reasonably priced good quality clothing, that is sexy, but not trashy (not that there is anything wrong with trashy, I wear some myself, but not appropriate everywhere). I have tons of freebie clothing, but they are very unattractive. Also some trendy casuals?  I like mesh a lot, but all I find is pretty spendy and quite a few places do not allow a demo. 

Thanks! 

Inworld search is not good. Most freebie places has old, outdated clothing. 

The tip you got over here about fabfree.com is just great. And FabFree has a inworld headquarter too with many freebies and low priced stuff. I link directly to it so you can teleport over. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/97/142/23

For sales, you should follow seraphimsl.com. It is not only cheap stuff there, you will have to look for the good offers. The Dressing Room Fusion has a new collection every 2 weeks, and their prices stay low unlike other events that push prices up. http://seraphimsl.com/2014/06/07/the-dressing-room-fusion-is-aliive/

If you will look great in SL on a budget, you will have to look through such blogs at least twice a week, or preferably every day. Some offers is up one day, like Fifty Linden Fridays. 

You can also search the Marketplace, using search world like "Promo" and then sort it by Category - apparel, Sort by - best selling, and then finally the price range you are interested in. This should give you some to work with.

No matter what, do not buy mesh clothing unless there is a demo. Well, free stuff is no risk... but you can't afford wasting money on just a good ad. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.