Sign in to follow this  
geko12

What is the best place to buy large muscles and bodybuilding body parts for FEMALES?

Well, I am not totally into this stuff. I have been looking for a more "fitness" skin for certain photos, but only a more toned torso.  I am waiting patiently (ha, me patient? LOL) for Mochi Milena to release a new skinline for [PF] Pink Fuel. Her latest Drow skin had body tattoos where the athletic body was just great. Unfortunately she has a busy RL too and SL releases is not as often as I wish. 

I just guess that you want more muscles than that, because wrestling... is not about a subtle look in my opinion... it is all about the biggest, most badass look for men and women. :matte-motes-wink-tongue: I can recommend you to try Coca and Wolf, they sell both skins and skin/shape combinations that should suit your needs.

I did a search for "muscle" on the Marketplace, and as you can see, Coca and Wolf has good reviews. I saw a few other interesting skins there as well. I assume the problem is to find a skin where you like both the body and the face. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=106&search%5Bkeywords%5D=muscle&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=96

I agree with Marianne, Coca and Wolf is one of the great places for muscular and fitness model types of avi.