Sign in to follow this  

Parcles and regions dropping from search

Regions are dropping out of seach it started yesterday i opened a suppot case and later that day LL fixed it for me and some others but not all, as of today my parcels and region have droppout out of the inworld search again i surgets if you have an inworld store that this effects that you open a support ticket,

If your not premium open a ticket under region offline!

Phoebe

Is your sim missing in search in the morning and showing up in the afternoon?

Two days now for me like that.

Thanks for the ticket info, not being premium i wasn.t sure the best way.

I will see if its off in the morning again and if so i will file a ticket

Edit

I did file a ticket ,i imagine it will be the same tomorrow

Hi Phoebe, sorry I didn't realise you had started this thread about the missing Regions from search.  Surely it can't be the three of us (you, nikita and me) that are the only ones this is happening too.  

If anyone else is having the same problems please mention it here.  If we keep this thread on top it might actually get looked into.

Amanda

Got this from support on the 12th :-

End of Days is appearing in search again now; our engineers are working to prevent this from happening again

my sim was in the search all day yesterday but has dropped out again now on Saturday

Phoebe

I stopped looking at or optimizing for inworld search a couple of years ago when LL took it upon itself to destroy it. Mission accomplished. It would be nice if LL cleaned up marketplace search -- such as restricting the keyword field so people only had room for keywords that were relevant, and giving more weight to the item name -- but evidently they have no interest in doing that either.