Photographer RP?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I am a photographer and am either looking to join a studio or make one of my own and came up with an idea. I'd like to find a roleplay community to maybe have the studio in and make it a part of the rp. I think it would be fun to do the photo sessions as part of the rp. I'd offer the photos for either the rp characters or normal if preferred and could do either green screen edited photos or photos taken on the sim. I have worked for a couple of studios, A Touch of Glamour and OverExposure Photography as well as done freelance work for friends and family and contacts through them. I would still charge L but not sure on rates yet.

I can see various different ways to make this work in a variety of rp environments from fantasy up through science fiction and modern. If anyone knows of a RP sim that might work well or would have people interested in photo services added into RP please let me know either here or in world. 

Here is my Flickr so people can see some of my work.      http://www.flickr.com/photos/63854620@N05/

Thanks!

Lilli Halsey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.