Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon Lohner

Will LL pay for my meds?

Question

14 answers to this question

It's so exciting -- this learning curve, the new finds.. the ones you have to look for, and then remember....

the joy at.. discovering something magical that you think.... 'perfect'..... why wasn't this here before............

yes.. it is so new, but... I need to stretch.. to grow, to be on the cutting edge........ Going to work it until it is play !!

Well I got through the night with only one crash...not bad for beta

BobbiJo get the points for best answer...............Going to work it until it is play !!

Oh and about that crash...Don't play with the UI size settings!

--Cinn

They should call it "Degeneration 2.0" instead of "Viewer 2.0": Beside the cool under the hood features it's cramped with lot of useless and annoying crap nobody ever needs and completely messed up and in most parts not configurable bloated user interface with direct access to the aforementioned crap but click orgies to find the important features. I'll better wait until the Emerald dev team incorporated the new tech features into their 1.x viewer. LLs viewer 2.0 is simply unuseable.

Well after have a look at Viewer 2.0 i think i will leave it as long as I can. It seems to me

that Linden has missed something called ergonomy which mean it should be easy to read

and easy to use and suitable for the user. I agree with what is said about being messed up,

but then as the ppl at Linden are more used to program cartoons i can understand it.

Cinnamon.Lohner wrote:

And hard to figure out what's a bug and what's a feature!

No such thing as bugs, just features that have avoided documentation.