Question

Vssion Beresford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

Question or questions?

1. I don't know what understand the resident that has ofered you teleport by "Private Changing Areas". You can MI her/his and ask wahat is that.
  2. What item you cannot rezz in the land you own?
  3. Probably you are bald because you have dettached your hair. The "prim hair" use a "bald base", so without hair you look bald. See this Torley's video about prim hair and mesh hair: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Video_Tutorial/Prim_and_mesh_hair_differences

In SL's rules, you can Change anywhere you want to, although some people avoid changing in PG public areas out of politeness.

Your invitiation to go to a Changing Area might have been an advertisement, or a friend or yours might have been inside a place named Changing Area when they invited you to join them, or the owner of a store might have been inviting you to move into their Changing Rooms there.

Your home parcel might be unable to rez certain items if those items contain too many "prims".  Your land parcel has a limit as to how many prims it can rez in total.

• Like 1

Vssion.Beresford wrote:

I got a note that offered teleport to "Private Changing Area".   Does anyone know where these changing areas are.

New Citizens Inc. has a changing room for women and one for men. I guess some clothing stores have them, too. It that what you mean?

It must be a misprint.

Why that?

My home parcel does not allow rezzing of some items.

Do you own the land? What types of items fail to rez?

I am bald at this time.

See point 3 in Irene's answer above.

• Like 1

As far as I know, the only limitations for rezz are rules in the covenant. Rules prohibiting rezz some items, but not unabling rezz: rental boxes, advertising, or temp-rezzers.

* Linden Home is for residential use only.
    * Business use of any kind is prohibited, including parcel rental, rental boxes, classified ads or other forms of advertising, and event listings.
    * Land cannot be terraformed, sold, deeded to group, joined, or divided.
    * Land cannot contain sky boxes, temp-rezzers, or individual prims beyond the allocated size of the Second Life Viewer build tools — 10x10x10m (no megaprims).
    * Linden Homes may not be removed, modified, exchanged, set or deeded to group, or transferred.
    * Linden Homes should be kept presentable and in-theme.
    * Linden Homes should not be used as sandboxes.
    * Linden Homes do not include traffic tracking.
    * Ownership is limited to one Linden Home per Premium Account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.