Other than WowMeh, are there any any places that offer mesh full-body avatars?

geko12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ren Toxx wrote:

Quite a range between full body and just stomach... without being more specific, I'd suggest Vika Store, SLink, Luck Inc., L'Uomo, Utilizator, Logo, Evian, Snow Rabbit, Tellaq and Labyrinth.

Luck Inc has been gone from marketplace and inworld a few weeks now, so that can be struck off the list of what is currently available.

Utilizator's Avatar 2 is cute and established, but isn't fitted mesh and is a bit anime... also if like me you know someone already using it.. you will end up looking very closely related to them.

Slink are just hands and feet at the moment, at least on marketplace.

Logo, Evain, Snow rabbit are just heads I think?

Tellaq just body building males?

I don't know the others listed. And can't see anything obvious on their marketplace stores.

For bellies I know there is Apple May Design's baby bump having seen appliers for it in stores.

Additional to that list:  Kitties Lair do one , but I don't think it has much support in the way of appliers (Just Mr Bloch skins so far as i can see).

Aethelwine wrote: Luck Inc has been gone from marketplace and inworld a few weeks now, so that can be struck off the list of what is currently available.

Utilizator's Avatar 2 is cute and established, but isn't fitted mesh and is a bit anime... also if like me you know someone already using it.. you will end up looking very closely related to them.

Slink are just hands and feet at the moment, at least on marketplace.

Logo, Evain, Snow rabbit are just heads I think?

Tellaq just body building males?

I don't know the others listed. And can't see anything obvious on their marketplace stores. [...]

Couldn't narrow more from a "full body, or at least stomach"; I don't even know if the OP's a he or a she... Wowmeh has only done female bodies so far, but...  stomachs? Unless she's going indeed for a bodybuilder anatomy... *shrugs

And by the time the OP shows up to specify, WowMeh and LuckInc. might've been back to business, and Belleza and SLink released their upcoming near-fullbody products :smileywink:

YES !

If by "mesh full-body avatar" you mean a mesh avatar :

• that is not ripped from a 3D library with minor changes (meaning the creator won't get a DMCA or such)
  • that is sold both on the MP and inworld (meaning the creator is known and doesn't hide)
  • that is fully improved and will benefit future updates (meaning the creator is not a one shot business)

The EVE Avatar, by Ginger Chevalier, is certainly what you seek for.

And if you want a high valuable customer service, before, during and after the purchase, get in touch with Nana Saenz. For further infos, please read this : End of implants a new generation of avatar is on.

Remaining at your disposal,

Pierre Ceriano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.