How To Verify Purchase of L$, please?

Baeric Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The purchase of nL$ seemed either to fail or not go through. I have checked in forums and google, but do not seem to find where a person has asked where does one check to see if the purchase has gone through or not.

• I have checked my bank, and it has not had funds taken from it.
  • I have checked my account on Second Life and thee web site, and the transaction history, and it does not seem to be registered there either.
  • Checked PayPal, and there is no transaction listed there either.

It seems to me, that the payment failed to go through... but I would like to be sure. If anyone has any ideas, I shall gladly accept them.

8 answers to this question

Here you go bud, you can talk to LL directly inre purchases of lindens:

If you have a non-technical issue with your account you can also call our Billing team at:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490

Germany: 0800.664.5510

Japan: 0066.33.132.830

Portugal: 800.814.450

Spain: 800.300.560

UK: 0800.048.4646

Support is in English Only

"Did kinda hope there was a place online to check"

you checked your bank - no transaction... you checked paypal - no transaction... you checked your secondlife account - no transaction... you checked your linden balance - no transaction.  My guess is LL Billing will just say the same, no transaction happened.  The hope though is maybe Billing can tell you why the transaction didn't happen, or who's fault it could be - and that you can't find out from a website 

• Like 1

Further information:

I suspected that the purchased failed, so just to check, I tried again and received this message: "Could not charge account. The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again."

The following information is available on that error:

It seems this is a known error, with seemingly little by way of a workaround... that is to say that there probably is one... but it has not been immediately visible to me. The one said it was resolved, the one said see a blog post (but that is not available). This error has been seemingly plaguing LL and SL since around 2007.

If there can be anymore assistance before I call Linden Research... I would appreciate it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.