Marketplace cross-listing categories

khonsuu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a builder and scripter and I am currently listing a utility object that is primarily aimed at builders as the purchaser.  The problem is that my product does not appropiately match any of the categories of the marketplace.  I would like this product to have as much exposure as possible.

I am currently listing it under  "Building and Object Components">>"Creator Tools"    But some people may search for my type of product under the "Scripts" category.   While others may be mistakenly hunting for this in "Vehicles". 

I would like to cross-list this product in several categories at the same time,  even if I have to upload it several times. 

I wanted to ask first before proceeding. 

I don't want to break any of Linden's rules. 

Thank you.

khonsuu wrote:

I am a builder and scripter and I am currently listing a utility object that is primarily aimed at builders as the purchaser.  The problem is that my product does not appropiately match any of the categories of the marketplace.  I would like this product to have as much exposure as possible.

I am currently listing it under 
"Building and Object Components">>"Creator Tools" 
   But some people may search for my type of product under the
"Scripts"
category.   While others may be mistakenly hunting for this in
"Vehicles". 

I would like to cross-list this product in several categories at the same time,  even if I have to upload it several times. 

I wanted to ask first before proceeding. 

I don't want to break any of Linden's rules. 

Thank you.

I would leave it in Creator Tools.. It sounds like a hud or object not a script or vehicle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.